Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lazy Day at Home with Sick Boy!!!

Mr Monkey has been home sick again today (this is his fourth school day off!!!) so I've had to take the day off work. He's been happily playing Lego in the playroom so I thought I'd use some of Anna Maria's GORGEOUS Garden Party fabric to make a cushion. That is one talented woman...her fabric is devine. It's the perfect weight too, especially for home furnishing.



I'm loving that mustardy colour...reminds me of the sand.


We've got Chloe's sports carnival tomorrow so I'm off now to make some Anzac Slice to take. Follow the link to find the recipe (that is...if I've linked to it properly??? I'm still not quite sure how to link to previous posts on my blog)!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sure looks like a lovely cosy spot to sit. I love the cushion colours too. Just gorgeous!