Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer PJ's...

These are the easiest things to make and soooooo useful. Chloe chose the fabric from my stash. We decided to add some lace trim to pretty them up a bit. Now I just have to buy a singlet/tshirt to go with them and we have a pair of summer pajamas!!! These PJ pants are so addictive to make because they're so quick and simple. I'll make both the kids a few pairs for summer.


I'm pretty sure the hem is even on both legs, I think they were just pulled up a bit higher on one side and now they look really wonky!!!


I'm looking forward to choosing some fabric to make Will's pants...fun, fun, fun!!!

3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Sweet PJ's!! Love the lace embellishment. Now the weather is starting to slowly warm up - these are on my "To Do" List as well.

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

very cute fabric !!! looking forward to seeing the boys version as I can never seem to find nice boys PJ's!!! v jealous that summer is coming for you when ours is nearly over and has been rubbish !
Lesley x

Kate said...

Great pj's - I have been thinking about summer sewing but now its rainy and cold again.