Friday, January 25, 2008

Self Portraits....and Summer Holidays...



Will and I were messing around the other night taking some self portraits. And now looking at these, I just can't believe how much he DOESN'T look like me. I mean, seriously, could we be any more opposite??? And in fact, Chloe looks a lot like her dad too. Do I feel just a tad ripped off.....since I was the one that carried each of them for ten months, gave birth to them, ruined my body all for the love of them!!! No, I'm not upset in any way!!!

Anyway, I'm signing off for a few days...we're heading down South for the long weekend until Monday. I will hold off doing my "This is..." post until then (the title this week is "This is...what scares me". And I know EXACTLY what I'm doing for this one...no thinking required)!!!

Have a lovely Australia Day weekend!!!

No comments: