Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Free...




My lovely friend has taken my son, Will for a play this morning and has then offered to drop him at kindy this afternoon so I have a very unexpected, but most appreciated FREE day today!!!

So what shall I do and where should I start? I have one more of the three 'skirt and top' sets to make so I'll get that done and I'm hoping to head to a garden shop to buy a new pot. I bought a plant yesterday to go inside near the meals area and I want to plant it in a big, tall pot.

Here's a couple of photos of the second 'skirt and top' set for the eldest of the three daughters. I made this one with a contrasting hem band and the tutorial was courtesy of I Have To Say .

And one more skirt...a little ruffle skirt using the tutorial from Grand Revival Design. For a beginner like me, both of these tutorials were very easy to follow with a beautiful result.

Surely that's enough skirts for me for now.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work Ainslie. You will have skirts coming out of your ears soon. Might have to give on of the tiered numbers a go - the tutorial seems easy enough to follow (we'll reserve judgement until we see the final product!!) Keep up the good work. Your Chrissy pressies will be done in no time. Megan

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I espcially like the ruffle one.