Sunday, November 18, 2007

All that glitters...






I've been inspired to make some jewellery lately. We recently purchased a beautiful piece of art from a good friend of my mum's (I will post a photo soon...) and I wanted to make her something in return. She loves jewellery, particularly in aquas and greens so I made her a lovely bracelet in those colours and a pair of matching sterling silver drop earrings. I only made them last week and at that stage had no intentions of starting my own blog, so I don't have any photos as I've already packaged them up to give to her.

But I do have a couple of photos of another very similar bracelet that I made for myself in pastel glass beads, swarovski crystals and sterling silver spacers. Not sure if the photos do it justice???

And a couple of appliqued singlets for Chloe's teacher ready to go...

No comments: