Sunday, November 25, 2007

Do I really need more cushions?




Last night I stayed up way past my bedtime to make some cushion covers for the living area (I know, I know...those that know me are probably thinking, how many more times can she change her cushions!!!) I like to call it 'experimenting with colour'. I won some fabric scraps from Ingrid at Lottielulu a few weeks ago. The orangey-yellow flower fabric was from Ingrid and the pale green spot fabric is from Spotlight. The fabric on the back of the cushions is also from Ingrid. I love the cheery, sunny look of these cushions.

We broke with tradition last night (our tradition...) and put the Christmas tree up early. I usually like to do it on 1st December, but I bought and made some new decorations this year and couldn't wait to see them on the tree. Now that Will is older and less inclined to pull, poke and prod the decorations, I thought we could scrap some of our old and very well worn ones and go with some newys. I'll post a photo of the tree soon.

Must leave it there for now, I need to drop the kids off at mum and dad's. Then Glenn and I have twenty four hours of childfree time together....very rare and much appreciated. Thanks mum and dad!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you have worked wonders with that fabric! The cushions look gorgeous.