Friday, November 23, 2007

Art...
















I don't have much to show by way of my creations at the moment so I thought I'd show you the painting I was talking about the other day. My mum's friend is an Artist and this is one of her paintings. As soon as I saw it I loved it and new it would be perfect in our house. So here are a couple of photos of the painting in our entrance. Sorry again for the bad photos...photography is definitely not one of my strong points.

We have a wedding to go to on Sunday at The Vines and Glenn and I are staying at the resort overnight which I'm looking forward to. I don't know the bridal couple very well (in fact, I've never met the bride) so it will feel a bit strange to be sharing such an intimate day with them, but I'm sure it'll be lovely. ALL weddings are lovely!!!

Bye for now and have a great weekend...

No comments: