I saw this on Melissa's blog and it looked like something fun to record.
1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? Kung Foo Panda with Chloe, Will and Glenn (Glenn loved it and the rest of us fell asleep!!!)
2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Complete Secrets of Happy Children by Steve Biddulph.
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? I love Rummikub (Glenn and I play at least one or two games together most nights). And we're loving Uno Attack with the kids before bed.
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? I used to be a magazine junkie, but haven't actually bought one at the shops for ages. My favourite though, is Donna Hay (I have a subscription!!!)
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? I love my current perfume, 'Still' by Jennifer Lopez.
6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? That's a tough one...probably my kids when they get that real belly laugh going...I can't help but laugh too.
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Fear!!!
8 ) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? The first thing I think of and do, is open the blinds to discover what kind of day it is...our bedroom faces east so we get the sun shining straight in if it's going to be a nice day. Otherwise we look out over the park at the dark clouds.
9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? I do love a Toasted Chicken Teriyaki & Salad roll from Subway occassionally.
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? There are definitely no future children on our horizon, but I still love picking children's names...strange hobby I have. Our new little puppy has been named my current favourite...Lola!!! And our kids names are very traditional...Chloe and Will.
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D……definitely buy a holiday house on one or two acres down south near the Wineries. We'd have chooks and a huge vegie garden.
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I'm probably more on the fast side than the slow, but I don't speed!!!
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Hahaha...no.
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? I love the loud, crashing thunder but I'm not too keen on the lightning.
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A white Hyundai Excel.
16) FAVOURITE DRINK? It's hard to choose between a latte and an icy cold glass of champagne.
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…teach myself how to crochet...big things...not just long straight rows to drape around the Christmas tree!!!
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes and I enjoy them.
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I'd probably like to a go a bit lighter than the darkish blonde that I am now.
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN?
a) Perth, Western Australia
b) Roebourne, Pilbra region of Western Australia
c) Kununurra, Kimberley region of Western Australia.
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I enjoy watching tennis and swimming.
22) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing....except Will right before shower time when he ALWAYS hides under there and we have to pretend we don't know where he is!!!
24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Weird question...yes.
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Morning.
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Sunny side up.
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? My current favourite place (because of the cooler weather) is on the kids couch in the playroom...it's so warm and sunny in there. But when the sun is shining outside, the best, best, best place is on the bench seat out the front over-looking the kids playing at the park, usually with the toasty sun shining on you.
28) FAVOURITE PIE? Lemon Meringue Pie
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Need you ask...Chocolate!!!