Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snuggle Bunnies...

Well, the weather was finally cool enough tonight for my little cherubs to wear their new winter pajamas I made for them the other day. And doesn't Will look extra excited to be wearing his!!!


They each chose some fleecy material from Spotlight a while ago (actually, it was last winter, but I've only just learnt how to make the pants!!!). Chloe's material has little cats all over it (she's animal crazy...wants to be a Zoo Keeper when she grows up) and Will's pants have planes on them (for no particular reason...he just liked them). In the school holidays (next week) I'm taking them to Spotlight again to choose some more fabric so I can make one more set for them. I've just appliqued some of the same material onto some tops I bought from Target and blanket stitched around the edges.


Will's pants are just a bit too long but I figure they'll last him longer (and I can't be bothered taking them up!!!).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great PJs! Your kids look lovely in them! I made some for my tribe for Easter and they love them!