Saturday, February 9, 2008
I've been tagged by the lovely Zoesquid.
The rules of the game are:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let's get started then.....
1. I love Peanut M & M's. And when I eat them, I have to sort them from smallest to biggest and this is the order in which I eat them. If I'm at the computer, I lay them out on the desk to sort them, but if I'm eating them while watching tv, I rest them on my tummy to sort them (obviously we're not talking a whole packet, I grab a handful at a time....sort, eat and then go for another handful and so on).
2. One of my favourite night time snacks is very thinly sliced apple with a very thinly shaved piece of cheddar cheese on top. Mmmmmmmmm...this is beginning to sound like '7 random food facts'!!!
3. I am a 'list' girl. I LOVE LISTS!!! I write a list for anything and everything. As soon as I have a task to do, trip to pack for, etc. the first thing I do is write a list. In fact, I've even written a list now with my seven random/weird facts. And I didn't even realise I'd done it until typing this now!!!
4. I'm very stubborn!!! I don't like to be told what to do or how to do it. I've been like this for as long as I can remember. If I want to know how to do something, I'll ask and am happy to be told...but only if I ask!!! And the payback is that my daughter, Chloe is exactly the same...gee, I can't wait 'till she's older!!!
5. I have a real obsession with correct spelling. Whenever I read something...anything, I spellcheck it. I can't help it. And I get so much satisfaction from finding spelling errors in professional publications like magazines. What a sad life I lead!!! Of course, I know I make mistakes in my posts so please don't think that I think I'm perfect, it's just a weird thing I do.
6. When I was nine years old, we lived in a VERY SMALL country town in Western Australia called Roebourne. There was a really awful cyclone that went through the town that we were caught in. It caused some horrific damage to the town, major flooding, houses destroyed, trees uprooted etc. And the name of the cyclone was Cyclone Chloe. Many, many years later our daughter was born and we named her Chloe. The funny thing is, it wasn't until a few years after she was born that I suddenly remembered that the cylcone we were in was called Cyclone Chloe.
ummmmmm, I'm stuck on the last one....
7. When I went to business college a long time ago, I typed at a speed of over 100 words per minute with 99% accuracy. That's about as fast as people speak. I think my speed may have dropped considerably by now. Can you tell I was sitting here looking at the keyboard trying to think of my last random fact....then voila...how about my typing speed!!!
I'm not going to tag anyone because I think most of my favourite bloggers have seen it, but if not and you'd like to complete it, consider yourself tagged!!!