Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hooray...My First Post

Well, I've finally found the courage to start my own blog.

There will be plenty of chatter, plenty of sewing and little bits of jewellery making, home decorating, cooking and recipe sharing thrown in too (I love sharing favourite recipes for others to enjoy...and I'm always on the lookout for favourites from others too, so feel free to share).

I will post again soon, with some photos of Christmas goodies I've been making (I have good intentions of starting my gift making early this year....we'll see how it goes).

Finally, a HUGE THANK YOU to Ingrid at Lottielulu for give me the gentle push I needed to get my blog started.

Bye for now....

5 comments:

Ali said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! And thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ainslie - aren't you clever. Love what you've done and I will be a regular visitor - Mum

Anonymous said...

Very impressed Ainslie. You know I will be a regular. You leave the rest of us 'Staple & Sewers' to shame!!!! Look forward to checking out the other links you have included. Megan

Unknown said...

Well, well, well arn't we full of surprises! Your sight looks great, well done. Look forward to seeing lots more! - Julie

Anonymous said...

Wow Ainslie...You go girl, great work. Dee